Sunday, May 15, 2022

Glen or Glenda (1953) movie Review

 Starring………… Bela Lugosi, Lyle Talbot and Edward D. Wood Jr.



Director………….. Edward D. Wood, Jr.



Synopsis


Glen has a secret which is threatens to Destory his happy - ever- after with Barbara- the other women in his life is Glen himself.



Warning Spoilers ahead



My Review



Now I know this not a horror movie but Bela Lugosi makes it feel that way at start of the film that for sure after that movie starts so let’s see I think of story of a dude wanting to be a girl and man or wants a sex change this will be interesting movie too me because I am not into movies like this one.


First of all again nice to see Bela Lugosi but why the heck is he even in this not horror movie but with effects they make you think it is very weird to see him in this I go what the.



As for movie plot it again about guy wearing women clothes and that how movie starts with him dress up as woman and everybody is talking about it only problem is he is going to get married to Barbara but has not tell her his secret that he wants to be a women too I worder how she reaction to his little secret my guess she would dump him not sure that’s only thing interesting about this one other wise it pretty much a boring film some it is only a hour and 8 mins long as movie goes on things do get weird though I wasn’t sure what the heck was going on with Bela Lugosi my guess they needed something to take a break from plot many times to give the crowd a rest then get back to story or plot not sure but this movie had some moments like where the heck is going and in the end he does tell her and so what her reaction.



I was wrong she said maybe we can talk about and work it out as she hand him shirt so does movie end there no they go to another story for the remind time of some guy name Alan who doing girl stuff dressing like women so they talk about him getting a sex change we do see Barbara and glen at ended talking asking for advice on if he should be wearing woman clothes or not and everything and movie ending just as how it started with Bela Lugosi a most odd ending to a very Weird movie.



Now I know where they got idea of seed of Chucky to name his kid this silly movie again this was one of very weird movie I even Bela Lugosi made it a little fun but not sure what his point in movie was for this one I think I never watch again that for sure.



I give Glen or Glenda (1953) a rating of 4/10 for what the heck



No comments:

Post a Comment

Batman 1989 movie review

Last Week I Said I would pick this week movie review it was a battle between flubber and Batman 1989 watched both movie and went with Batman...