Sunday, March 17, 2013

Darkside of oz review

figure I would do one more blog and that is  take a look at wizard of oz  and  Pink Floyd darkside of the moon   music sync it took me many times to get this right to match but tonight I got it match up as they say on some sites and what I found was some very good  SYNC POINTS on this one there lots of them so many can not list them all but going to list some I found like others have also here what I found

Dorothy falls right as the song changes and the drums speed up when her rescuer comes.

The clocks start chiming right as the witch comes riding up on her bike.


No one told you when to run" Dorothy is running away.


Dorothy gets banged in the head and as she falls to the bed the music slows down.


when Dorothy returns home at the end the song goes home  home again I like to be there when I can.

 when Dorothy open the door to the color world sound of money or coins can be heared.

The Wicked Witch appears on 'Black, black

On 'Blue, blue, blue,' the camera switches to Dorothy (in her blue dress

'Brain Damage' plays as the Scarecrow sings 'If I Only Had a Brain

As 'And in the End' is sung, the Wicked Witch of the East disappears

On 'Out, out, out,' the good Witch of the North leaves

Heartbeat heard at the end of the album is heard as Dorothy listens at the Tin Man's chest





there more but don't have time to write them all but if I had pick 2 that I like it would have to be the clocks start chiming right as witch comes riding her bike that was indeed creepy and the one would be when Dorothy returns home at the end the song goes home home again I like to be there when I can. that was neat because she was home in her bed too me the best one out of all them. this indeed fun to do with 2 things I like wizard of oz and Pink Floyd it was indeed fun. if you are going to try this do it bye doing this   Load CD into CD player; start CD and press pause; start movie, and after MGM lion has roared for third time, unpause the CD. Turn volume down on TV and set the CD player on repeat, and continue to end of movie. do note it might take a bit to get as again took me some time to get it right once you get right see for yourself if you find anything because I found a lot.
in closing this very odd how a old movie and music match up so well think I try other Cd's to see if it matches up well with this movie too doubt as this is best CD that makes up with for more info on this go to link  http://www.ehow.com/how_2104580_synchronize-dark-side-moon-wizard.html the other site is gone so this one here will tell you more about it

must have in order to do this the following below

 Pink Floyd darkside of the moon CD
wizard of oz movie DVD or blu-ray DVD
CD player
DVD player in good shape
TV on mute


 the list has been update figure I post some more look to see what else you can find.










No comments:

Post a Comment

Batman 1989 movie review

Last Week I Said I would pick this week movie review it was a battle between flubber and Batman 1989 watched both movie and went with Batman...