Saturday, March 23, 2013

Tank Girl 1995 Movie Review

Just Got done see tank girl movie and figure I would Give you my Review of the movie Tank Girl Did I think it was good bad well lets Just Say It wasn't a very good to movie the only thing good about this movie was the music. lame parts was storyline and Animated parts yeah Animated parts are cool in this movie it was a Animated and non Animated movie at the same time neat Animated shots bye the way as for the storyline it was kind of hard to figure out guess they were fighting over rights to water I think it was. acting was ok Ice T did ok in this one along with malcolm mcdowell who acting I liked for years as for lori perry as tank girl she was ok but was odd she almost look liked a gwen stefani too me they looked very close alike. too me this movie was one of oddest movies I see in years it could of done a little bit better even the ending was lame too me I think this movie could of done better as  a all animated movie. so for a rating I will Give Tank Girl a rating of 5.5

No comments:

Post a Comment

Batman 1989 movie review

Last Week I Said I would pick this week movie review it was a battle between flubber and Batman 1989 watched both movie and went with Batman...