Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Oz the Great and Powerful movie review II China Girl

this is going to be part II review  of the great and powerful oz movie review.

and this will be a review on china girl from the movie since I didn't talk about her much in the last Review. now I must Say when I first Saw Her Thought She was creepy some but as the movie went on I seem to think she did well and turn out to be ok for the movie.  the girl who did the voice for her was joey king now don't think I ever heared of her before hmm but I must Say Joey Did a great job as the voice of this cute doll and I hope She does more for future oz movies which I am sure she will have to wait and see. in closing here is a clip of china girl pick out the funny one that I liked due note it is a spoiler from the movie for some who have not see the movie and I have to give thumbs up to china girl and joey king and again can not wait for more great and powerful oz movies.







No comments:

Post a Comment

Batman 1989 movie review

Last Week I Said I would pick this week movie review it was a battle between flubber and Batman 1989 watched both movie and went with Batman...