tonight I got A chance to see this movie and thought it was very good acting was better then I thought it would be too me this was a new version of wizard of oz that I never see before if you are looking for Dorothy in this though she was not in this one. this was way before she come to oz this one was about wizard who came to oz first thought the story was played well finding out how who the witch was well before she came evil she seem nice her sister turn her into a witch. the witch in this one was scary but was not as great as as the one in the wizard of oz movie. there was more up then downs in this movie a few downs but nothing bad . this just a start of some more great ones how many more unsure about that will be going to see more in the future this is a indeed a great movie for the whole family to watch some scary parts but nothing too bad china doll was can of odd looking but she was cool for the movie. in closing will be buying this movie on DVD as for the rating of this movie I will give this movie a rating of 8.5 out of 10 for great effects even oz look good again if you get a chance indeed go see this one. before I leave you will leave you a list at some of actors who star in this only a few though list is below
oz is played bye james franco
theodora played bye Mila Kunis
Evanora played bye Rachel Weisz
china doll/ girl in the wheelchair played bye Joey King
for more info on this movie click on this link http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1623205/
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Batman 1989 movie review
Last Week I Said I would pick this week movie review it was a battle between flubber and Batman 1989 watched both movie and went with Batman...
-
allright it's Friday again time for another movie review and this week review I will be review the movie called Evolver do note again ...
-
it's Friday again and I am now getting into doing movies reviews for Fridays again and this Friday review is a review of the movie The ...
-
another friday here and it's time again for another movie review rather its crap or it's a classic and this week we review the movie...
No comments:
Post a Comment