Saturday, March 9, 2013

Freaky Friday(1976) movie review

here a movie that I figure I will Review for you the movie is called freaky friday starring jodie foster, barbara harris and john astin that aired in 1976 on disney network I see this movie on dish network and figure I Would  check it out it was a very good movie with a very young jodie foster bye the way she did a very job in this one. the movie was about a daughter and mom who was well not getting along with each so they both wished that they could switch places with each other and well body swap did happen and now the mom is the daughter for one day and the daughter is the mom for a day too she had some fun but though the whole movie  found out how hard her mom life is and the mom found the same way with her daughter how her life was bye going to school hanging with her friends it was indeed a funny movie for 1976 and too me this one was indeed a classic like when they switch bodys the effects on showing how it happen was great along with the music for 1976 and it had a funny ending too which could of lead to another movie but never happen anyway. if you are looking for a good movie to watch some try Freaky Friday it is a worderful movie I will give this a rating of 9.5 out of 10 also do note I have see the remake it was ok but not as good as this one. check out the body swap from the movie but alert it is a spoiler for some who have not see the movie


No comments:

Post a Comment

Batman 1989 movie review

Last Week I Said I would pick this week movie review it was a battle between flubber and Batman 1989 watched both movie and went with Batman...