Tuesday, April 7, 2020

Bean (1997) movie Review

Next movie review is funny movie called Bean from 1997.


Rated PG-13

Story
The bumbling Mr. Bean travels to America when he is given the responsibility of Bringing a highly valuable painting to a Los Angeles museum.


Cast
Rowan Atkinson as Mr. Bean
Peter Macnicol as David Langley
John Mills as Chairman
Pamela reed as Alison Langley
Harris Yulin as George Grierson


Movie Review
Well it has been a whole since I see this one so figure I would check it again years and I am a mr. Bean fan by the way love his funny show and clips he does make me laugh a lot as well So when I heard back then that a movie was coming out just had to go see it so I did back in 1997 and most say it great funny movie and comedy Mr. bean is sent to America to protect a top painting Who in there right mind would have him protect that is me guess they want to get rid of him for a whole and family he staying with him thinks he a goofball at first sure everybody does the movie has lot of great comedy moments as well enough to make you laugh from start to the end just loved this movie I did every time I watch bean he does not fail me at all would of like a bean 2 but we never got it.


Funny stuff
The parts I laugh at was when he mess up the painting and shows the guy who he staying with who also works at museum with him freak out it was funny he oh god or dear god that was funny also the way he fix his problem at the end was funny pretty everything Mr. Bean or does in this movie is funny there a enough to make you laugh in this one.

Acting
Rowan Atkinson as bean was funny in this the Character he been playing for a long time he is good at anytime and this one he shine in it happy they give him a movie so he can make people laugh like a great funny man Rowan Atkinson is as for other acting not bad at all as well.


Closing thoughts
A funny movie I would watch many times cast and crew did a wonderful job on this had a great ending as well if you need a good laugh this movie will have indeed you laughing as it one of top comedy movies that I like and still do today that all for now be safe everybody.


Bean (1997)
8/10 for great


Bean (1997) trailer


No comments:

Post a Comment

Batman 1989 movie review

Last Week I Said I would pick this week movie review it was a battle between flubber and Batman 1989 watched both movie and went with Batman...