Monday, April 20, 2020

The Marine (2006) Movie Review

Next movie review is review of First John cena movie by me called The Marine from 2006.

Rated PG-13

Story
A group of diamond thieves on the run kidnap wife of a recently discharged marine who goes on a chase though the South Carolinian wilderness to retrieve her


Cast
John Cena as John Triton
Robert Patrick as Rome
Kelly Carlson as Kate Triton
Anthony Ray Parker as Morgan
Abigail Bianca as Angela
Jerome Ehlers as Van Buren


Movie Review
This was first John Cena movie that I see and this could of been his first movie he star in unsure though if it was or not so on to the movie what did I think of this movie it was very good John Cena did a great job and plot of movie is very good as well with his wife being kidnap by thieves and now he must fight them to save her and this where movie gets good because he up against some tough guys who give him a run for money that for sure this what I like effects of Explosives were great and action pack as well had me at edge of my seat the whole time best parts happen though the last final fight was best of movie I see from start to end I just love this movie with John in it because I just action movies like this and this one was good.


Acting
No doubt John Cena was great in this if this was his first movie think he did good again not sure but think it was first action movie he was in boy he sure did great in this one also like Robert Patrick playing the bad guy he was
Villain of movie and did Awesome in this one as for other acting it was indeed ok.

Best action Scenes
Was car chase back and forward man that car took a beating he proves can take a beating as well there are so many great Scenes in this one tough to list all of them.


Closing thoughts
One of best John Cena movies I see many say it not but that ok too me this indeed worth checking out if your a fan of action movies.


The marine (2006)
7/10 for good


The marine (2006) trailer



No comments:

Post a Comment

Batman 1989 movie review

Last Week I Said I would pick this week movie review it was a battle between flubber and Batman 1989 watched both movie and went with Batman...