Saturday, April 11, 2020

Lost in space (1998) Movie Review

For this next one I figured I’d give it a review since it’s based off of my favorite TV series last in space So I’ll see you when I think about it coming up next.

Rated PG-13.

Story
The Robinson family was going into space to fight for a chance for humanity. Now they are fighting to live long enough to Find a way home.

Cast
Willam Hurt as John Robinson
Mimi Rogers as Maureen Robinson
Heather Graham as Judy Robinson
Lacey Chabert as Penny Robinson
Jack Johnson as Will Robinson


Movie Review
Well have to say this is indeed a lot different then tv series that for sure and I must say it was not good much The Characters did not do well in this as tv series Dr. Smith was not too goofing in this as Original in fact this one seem more Aggressive then Smith in tv series that did not bug me a lot the movie did have good effects and not a bad story which is a high spot there spiders attacking them was can of cool part of movie though but problem is this movie didn’t do too much seem like Dr. Smith was Villain of movie or not too sure I was but then later on we pretty meet him and he was ugly that for sure his name was Dr. Spider Smith which is some kind of bug or something it was pretty odd and cool at same time pretty badass as well must say story was not good but Robot and effects somehow save this film from being worst film I see as for ending of movie it was ok not best I see could of lead to 2nd movie maybe but this movie did not do well at box office so we did not get 2nd movie overrate not a bad movie could of been better though.


Acting
Was ok not too award winning but Penny voice was can of too deep though can of bug me a little but otherwise good acting.


Final thoughts
Well not a bad movie not one of Favorite movie though they did try also if you get the DVD they give you a ending that was drop at least min so do I think that ending was better well it was not much changed though so unsure why it deleted part if it look the same though anyway if your fan of lost in space you should check this out you might like it that it have a safe and happy Easter.


Lost in space (1998)
6/10 for ok


Lost in space (1998) Trailer


No comments:

Post a Comment

Batman 1989 movie review

Last Week I Said I would pick this week movie review it was a battle between flubber and Batman 1989 watched both movie and went with Batman...