Thursday, April 9, 2020

The Day after Tomorrow (2004) Movie Review

For this Thursday Review is another Disaster movie called The Day After Tomorrow from 2004.

Rated PG-13

Story
Jack Hall, paleoclimatologist, Must make a Daring trek from Washington, DC to New York City To reach his son, trapped in cross hair of sudden international storm which plunges the planet into the New ice age.


Cast
Dennis Quaid as Jack Hall
Jake Gyllenhaal as Sam Hall
Emmy Rossum as Laura Chapman
Dash Mihok as Jason Evans
Jay O Sanders as Frank Harris


Movie Review
The Day after Tomorrow I got on DVD back in 2004 because I remember see the Trailer and figure I would check it out again in 2020 well what Did I think of this one not a bad movie about a huge storm which could turn the world into a Disaster must say I did like Story and effects on this movie look pretty amazing as this movie didn’t take long for storm to move in around 30 mins mark of movie then from there survive game is on from crazy storm and it is indeed crazy and whole this all going he still trying to get home to see and save his son this movie is another great Scfi and action movie from start to the end indeed had me at the edge of my seat lots of close calls there at end but did like this movie writer and director Roland Emmetich did a great job on this one that for sure.


Acting
Some of great acting in this one Dennis Quaid has been one of favorite for movies just love. Movies he in and this one he was great as well as for other acting it was not bad in this one as well so acting was good in this one.


Closing thoughts
Well this one gets my vote as one of best Disaster movies out there indeed even I got chills like them though the movie this is one huge bad wintry storm that for sure but that what made movie great for years to come will remember this as being a great movie of all time.


The Day After Tomorrow (2004)
8/10 for great


The Day after Tomorrow (2004) Movie trailer



No comments:

Post a Comment

Batman 1989 movie review

Last Week I Said I would pick this week movie review it was a battle between flubber and Batman 1989 watched both movie and went with Batman...