Thursday, April 16, 2020

The Great Outdoors (1988) Movie Review

Another movie review so here is another John Candy movie I be reviewing it is the Great outdoors from 1988.

Rated PG
Story
A Chicago man’s hope for a peaceful family vacation in the woods is shattered when the annoying in-laws drop in.


Cast
Dan Aykroyd as Roman Craig
John Candy as Chet Ripley
Stephanie Faracy as Connie Ripley
Annette Bening as Kate crag
Chris Young as Buck Ripley


Movie Review
This movie is another one of favorite John Candy movies it made me laugh a lot and is very funny this is a great outdoor camping fun movie when in laws show up pretty good comedy one in fact one of best one from 80’s everything in this movie is funny with Raccoons talking in the words come on the screen very funny ones by the way love them moments added there and also they did have little action with bear at the end huge bear that was wow I would be scared if I see that huge bear but also how bear goes away had me laughing so hard this movie gets my vote as one of best comedy’s movie of all time from start to the end this was one funny movie with a great ending as well this is another John Hughes Fantastic movie.


Acting
Oh two of best shine in this one John Candy and Dan Aykroyd two of best in this one both made me laugh in this one very good acting in this one.


Funny spots
The huge steak Scene man that was huge it was funny how he ate all that after he got sick I would too if I ate that steak as well the other parts are Raccoons talking to each what they say to each other is funny with words on bottom what they saying funny and silly that was pretty much the whole movie had lots of funny moments enough to make you laugh in this one.


Closing thoughts:
John Hughes movies keep getting better and better again he created some of great comedy movies and this one was one of them this movie I could watch 200 times because it is indeed a 80’s Classic movie and never should be remake watch this movie if you need a good laugh because this is the movie for you.


The great outdoors (1988)
8/10 for great


The great outdoors (1988) trailer

No comments:

Post a Comment

Batman 1989 movie review

Last Week I Said I would pick this week movie review it was a battle between flubber and Batman 1989 watched both movie and went with Batman...