Thursday, May 15, 2014

Ghoulies (1985) movie review

here is my review of the movie called Ghoulies note might be spoilers below.

year 1985


Cast

Jonathan Graves - Peter Liapis

Lisa Pelikan-  Rebecca





after see this makes me think Wt f did I just see it was not much scary but clown part and that about it  Ghoulies look can of creepy but they almost look like gremlins to me this movie was more about black magic then Ghoulies which was downfall of this some say this movie was scary but after watching it there not much they bring to the table for scary on this one but I do must say not bad effects for this it was good and acting was OK the two little two midgets wearing pots on their heads was indeed pointless because they didn't do much well I am done talking about how I felt about this movie  let get to my final thoughts shell we.


Ghoulies is kind of boring if you ask  me just when you seat there watching for something scary to show up not much happens this movie is like watching paint dry on a wall which is something I rather do then watch this one there is indeed a lot of holes that need to be fixed  in this one that would of made this great but for now if you looking for some scary movie pass on this is all I have to say about this one.


Ghoulies rating

3/10 for could of been a lot better.






No comments:

Post a Comment

Batman 1989 movie review

Last Week I Said I would pick this week movie review it was a battle between flubber and Batman 1989 watched both movie and went with Batman...