Friday, June 12, 2015

Wizard of Oz memories of oz: DVD Features review part 30

its friday again and time again for another Wizard of Oz DVD features review and this time we go over the Memories of Oz a 27 min special and behind the scenes from TCM.



its over 27 mins of great interviews and great stories from Burt Lahr daughter and others include the munchkins interviews  great behind the  scenes as well did like watching this found out a lot of  facts like how it was not a classic yet when it first came out and took years to become a classic that kind of odd if you asked me  but I guess many Like Gone in the wind more back in 1939 more then Oz me I never see Gone with the Wind once maybe sometime I watch it  but unsure if I want to watch it but anyway I am happy Wizard of Oz took off to be a Classic movie  even though it a took a bit to get going because it is a good movie and will be for years to come. also one guy in this said it will be tough to remake this and each time try you might end up fail a lot because it will not be good as this one I indeed agree with on that I have see a few trying too  but to me wasn't as good as 1939 wizard of oz movie this indeed was great to watch now I know a lot more on this great movie wish it was a little long then 27 mins but that was OK I guess but it was indeed worth watching in my view.


final thoughts.
very rare this is and wonderful to have on this great DVD you should check it out if you get the chance well that it it for this Friday review have a good weekend and see you next friday for part 31.

Wizard of Oz memories of oz rating
8./10 for great



No comments:

Post a Comment

Batman 1989 movie review

Last Week I Said I would pick this week movie review it was a battle between flubber and Batman 1989 watched both movie and went with Batman...