Friday, October 16, 2015

Whale ft. Bus 75 - Four Big Speakers Review

this week takes a look at again band know as Whale I did review one of there video and it got me over 100 views so let take a look at what song and video I be review this time .



Good
not a bad song something to rock too Bus 75 and Whale was awesome better then today music that for sure now must say for a live 90's music think it took place unsure the song bye the way is called  Four Big Speakers bye the way so if you like 80's and 90's music like myself you will like this song a lot thumbs up to this great song sounds better then the other song they sing.in my view I will post the video as I do after review. do note also you have to keep up very fast too understand what they are saying.


Bad
umm the video jump around was can of odd it keep on jump around a lot maybe they think the video will be cool that way just odd but that was 1990's music videos for you but at least it better then today music that about it for bad sure others will find a lot more that bad about this video then I did.


Whale still playing today?
from look at it no they end there run at the end run at year 1999 the one in white shirt is now 52 or 53 years old here in 2015 boy how time flys how do I think Whale would do here 2015 they might do bad or good unsure but they were lucky beavis and butthead help them out some bye turning one of there songs into gold in my view check out this video below and see if you like it or not and thanks for reading too,


Whale ft. Bus 75 - Four Big Speakers rating


6/10 for OK






No comments:

Post a Comment

Batman 1989 movie review

Last Week I Said I would pick this week movie review it was a battle between flubber and Batman 1989 watched both movie and went with Batman...