Friday, June 24, 2016

the Karate kid part II movie review

last week I give out a poll on twitter to see which movie you want me to review so who win if poll ended in a tie you will get this movie review of the Karate kid part II below note possible spoilers below so be careful. next week I will be review cinderella 2015 movie anyway.




movie thoughts
this is a good movie liked it a lot one of fav movies as well this was the 2nd karate kid movie and they did  well with storyline, acting and everything even the music was great. from start to finish was good  coolest part of movie is try to break the ice 10 blocks that indeed something I could not do. also the ending was good there was indeed nothing wrong with this even though it got a low rating on rottentomatoes which was pointless. did feel sorry for miyagi he went though times on this good thing the karate kid was there to help him out for tough times the ending  I still worder what happen After that never did say oh well must be allright because he returns in part 3.

music
one of fav song came from this movie The Glory Of Love bye Peter Cetera is still worderful song today  and is one of best songs that fits in well with this movie and one of reason why this movie was great too.


final thoughts
it was a good movie even though I would low the bullying on this one but didn't bug me too me much  if you like the Karate kid part 1 you will indeed like this one as well as much I did I got part 1 on dvd and plan on buying number 2 in the future. sometime soon I will be review Karate kid part 1 in the future soon I hope.



the Karate kid part II rating
7.5 out of 10 for good


















No comments:

Post a Comment

Batman 1989 movie review

Last Week I Said I would pick this week movie review it was a battle between flubber and Batman 1989 watched both movie and went with Batman...