Monday, September 3, 2018

no holds barred (1989) Movie Review

4th movie review for today is a movie I picked from another 80's movie it came out in 1989 starring one of Favorite wrestlers Hulk Hogan here is my review of the movie called no holds barred from 1989.

Rated PG-13

Story
A TV network Boss pits a wrestler called Zeus against a wrestler called RIP in a Racial match.

Cast
Hulk Hogan as Rip
Joan Severance as Samantha
Kurt Fuller as Brell
Tommy Tiny Lister as Zeus
Mark Pellegrino as Randy

Movie Review
This was the First Hulk Hogan Movie that I see and I liked it this was my kind of movie Since I was A wrestling Fan back then movie plot was great as well since it was about a guy who hated wrestler RIP so much that what I liked about this one they pretty much build up Rip vs Zeus which the fight was worth it at the end it was no hold barred anything goes he was tough one though this is one of my favorite wrestling movies and still is today it was fantastic from start to the end.

Acting
Hulk Hogan Best Movie in my view and also Added the Hot Joan Heats up the movie for acting that for sure in this one she was great as well.

Classic Wrestling Movie
Have to say yes I remember watching this as a kid and liked it as a Adult still do as of Today.

Final Thoughts
Great Wrestling Movie for the 80's with Lots of action in it as well Forgot to give Credit to Kurt Fuller he Played most Hated man of the Movie in this one but he did that as well sort of in Ghostbusters II as well so he is great for them parts pretty much if your fan of wrestling think you indeed like this one as well.

that it for this labor day movies reviews event 4 is enough today but don't worry 5 movie review will come this friday still so happy labor day everybody.

no holds barred (1989) rating
8.5 out of 10 for great






No comments:

Post a Comment

Batman 1989 movie review

Last Week I Said I would pick this week movie review it was a battle between flubber and Batman 1989 watched both movie and went with Batman...