Saturday, December 22, 2018

A Christmas Story (1983) Movie Review

Down to the last Final 4 movies Reviews of the Year and here is the first out of four movies reviews called A Christmas Story.

Rated PG

Story
In 1940's, a young boy named Ralphie attempts to convince his parents, his teacher and Santa that a Red Ryder BB Gun Really is The Perfect Christmas Gift.

Cast
Melinda Dillon as Mother Parker
Darren McGavin as The Old Man Parker
Scott Schwart as Flick
Jean Shepheard as Ralphie as Adult (Voice)
Ian Petrella as randy


Movie Review
This Movie is another Movie I grown up watching for years it is called a Christmas Story which tells the Journey of Ralphie (Peter Billingsley) as he Searches for a Red Rider Air Rifle as he plot to get one for Christmas he takes a trip to mall Santa Claus to get one but failed. Also they do Ralphie odd family his whiny little brother name Randy and his Foul Mouth father who does swear a lot little much is what I think but it is funny when he gets mad also what I like about this movie is it is The Narrator Jean Shepherd tells the story very well he is also big part of the whole movie as well I enjoy him talking from start to the end it was funny and Fantastic the way this movie was set and I did Enjoy as well.


Funny Parts
When dad swears a lot also parts of movie when he gets a hot sexy leg lamp as a award and wife hates it and gets jealous over it and Ralphie was Rubbing it can of silly but funny this is a great comedy movie as well.


Did Ralphie say the F word?
did him say oh Fudge and not the f word they did not use that bad word due it being a family movie but it is possible he did say the bad F word.


Christmas Classic
Pretty much it is because it has some of best acting I see in years and also Great Comedy plot and story as well fantastic Christmas.


Closing Thoughts
Now the question I forgot to answer was do I watch the 24 hours on Christmas eve and Christmas Day will some but not the whole 24 hours right now it the only christmas movie I see that plays over and over again for 24 hours on TNT or TBS network at least you can watch Ralphie wear that odd bunny suit for 24 hours just joking anyway for years to come I will Continue to watch this one and it gets my vote as best Christmas movie Out there.

A Christmas Story(1983) Rating
8.5 out of 10


A Christmas Story (1983) Trailer









No comments:

Post a Comment

Batman 1989 movie review

Last Week I Said I would pick this week movie review it was a battle between flubber and Batman 1989 watched both movie and went with Batman...