Wednesday, January 9, 2019

Robocop 3 (1993) Movie review

Well this is week number 2 of Robocop movies Reviews event by me and it will come to a end now with Robocop 3 Movie Review reason why your getting early this week due to me being busy rest of this week.


Rated R

Story
Robocop saves the day once more this time the half man/Robot takes on ruthless developers who want to evict some people on their' land.

Cast
Robert John Burke as Robocop
Mario Machado as Casey Wong
Remy Ryan as Nikko
Jodi Long as Nikko's mom
John Posey as Nikko's Dad

Movie Review
Well just when I thought series would get worst this one does take the cake in this one they killed off important character from the first 2 movies which was dumb in my view and also Robocop can fly now which was can of a laugh also this Robocop was can of a nerd that because Peter Weller was Robocop in this which made this one a mess but for some reason story was write very good some unit they had Robocop take on Japanese robots I call them was can of weak and good for the movie and as for the ending not good either pretty much not a movie I like much.

What Went Wrong
not enough action seem like they downgrade that along with other stuff like again flying Robocop who look like Superman pretty much a lot of weakness in this one.

Acting
pretty much not good acting as well from what I see seem like they didn't know what they were doing for acting.

Final thoughts
A very disappointing ending to the series with not a good movie could of been better ending to Robocop series pretty much the first two was better also without peter did not feel like Robocop at all so watch the first 2 if you like the series 3nd one not good is all I got to say.

Robocop 3 (1993) rating
4.0 out of 10 for not good

Robocop 3 (1993) trailer

No comments:

Post a Comment

Batman 1989 movie review

Last Week I Said I would pick this week movie review it was a battle between flubber and Batman 1989 watched both movie and went with Batman...