Friday, June 21, 2019

Too Wong Foo, Thanks for Everything! Julie Newmar (1995) Movie Review

This week movie review before I go on break unit July 3nd is a movie that I was Thinking not or just go ahead and review so figure may as well I Review lots of crazy movies so here we go with Too Wong Foo movie review starring Patrick Swayze and Wesley Snipes.

Rated
PG-13

Story
Three drag queens travel cross-country until their car breaks down, leaving them stranded in a small town.

Cast
Wesley Snipes as Noxeema
Patrick Swayze as Vida
John Leguizamo as Chi-Chi
Stockard Channing as Carol Ann


Movie Review
Well I see all 3 of actors in this and love some of there movies but never thought the day they would take on this silly role dress up like drag queen must say they looked odd the plot of movie had lots of holes which I did not like much the whole story was goofing from start to the end watching this first time I was lost where we going with this even when 3 drag queens end up in small town things did pick up and they end up helping them out still seems lost writers was even though the plot was not too bad for the movie there were some good things about the movie that hold it up also ending was goofing as well.

Funny or not
This does have some laughs though it is s good comedy but one Scene I would of not added get your hand off my dick that was funny but also pointless.

Acting
Like I said early never thought I see 3 actors that I know  in this odd role as drag queens but must say Wesley Snipes, Patrick Swayze and John leguizamo pretty much made this movie fun and funny as well.


Final thoughts
Not much left to say about this one this one gets my vote as one of must silly movie yet but if you want to see Patrick Swayze in a whole new Different role then check this one.


Too Wong foo, Thanks for everything! Julie Newmar (1995)
6.5 out of 10 for ok.

Too Wong Foo, Thanks for Everything! Julie Newmar (1995) Movie Trailer





No comments:

Post a Comment

Batman 1989 movie review

Last Week I Said I would pick this week movie review it was a battle between flubber and Batman 1989 watched both movie and went with Batman...