Friday, July 19, 2019

Just One of The Guys (1985) Movie Review

Another Friday and another movie review of this one called Just one of Guys from (1985)

Rated PG-13

Story
Terry feels discriminated against when the summer jobs at Sun Tribune go to 2 Guys. She decides to do something about it. She dresses like a guy and gets a haircut. Will students at the other High School notice? Girls notice him”.


Cast
Joyce Hyser as Terry Griffith
Clayton Rohner as Rick Morehouse
Billy Jayne as Buddy Griffith
Toni Hudson as Denise
William Zabka as Greg Tolan

Movie Review
Ok after see this one the plot is silly and I think this movie will indeed fit in this era the movie is about what a women who dress up as boy to see what life is as a boy or dude must say she indeed found out that for sure what something is no one knows that her but her brother so was can of funny but when she meets Rick she then falls in love but it will be hard because rick thinks she a dude and not a girl all I got to say wait unit you see Rick face when truth is out this movie does have some comedy and funny spots but it more silly to me from start to end and had me shaking my head thinking what the heck did I just see.

Acting
Well not the best but ok Joyce Hyser did s good job acting like a dude I am sure she look back at this one and laugh at her role in this so not bad acting as for the other little cheesy if you ask me.


Final thoughts
Well not my favorite movie this was release in 80’s but in today era would fit well guess I can’t complain most 80’s movies was like this back in day check it out if you need a good laugh Is all I got to say.

Just one of guys (1985)
6/10 for ok


Just One of The Guys (1985) trailer

No comments:

Post a Comment

Batman 1989 movie review

Last Week I Said I would pick this week movie review it was a battle between flubber and Batman 1989 watched both movie and went with Batman...