Friday, June 12, 2020

Independence Day (1996) Movie Review

ext Movie review is Independence Day which I saving for 4th of July but do to this virus I will release it today.

Rated PG-13

Story
The aliens are coming their goal is to invade and destroy Earth. Fighting Superior technology, mankind’s best weapon is the will to survive.


Cast
Will Smith as Capt. Steven Hiller
Bill Pullman as President Thomas J. Whitmore
Jeff Goldblum as David Levinson
Mary McDonnell as Marilyn Whitmore
Judd Hirsch as Julius Levinson

Movie Review
This was another movie I see in Theater years ago and from that day to today I liked this movie a lot plot of story is great with aliens try to Destory earth and now earth must find a way to stop them to Survive but as I was watching there was a dumb group guess protesters who think they are friendly so they try to warn them but they were dumb and find out they are not here to be friends that for sure the movie is indeed Scfi action pack which I like as well edge of seat stuff as well effects of movie are good also had a great building up to battle of Aliens vs Earth hero’s which was great as well this movie was can of sad a few moments and what Did I think of ending I know that dude would be the true hero thumbs up to the move did like this movie a lot everything look great and it was a very fun movie to watch


Acting
No doubt Will Smith was good in this one he fit in this movie along with bill Pullman who sent a very powerful message that was amazing movie or not acting in this was spot on some great acting in the movie.


Was aliens scary looking
Yeah they did a great job making them looking scary it was almost real looking as you can get In my amazing work by crew of movie indeed mind blowing looking.


Final thoughts
When I see this movie in theaters man or man it was good years later I got it on dvd still watch it sometimes and each time I enjoy but only part I didn’t like them protesters who think there friendly boy they were dumb anyway if you not see this one getting ready for one heck of ride from start to end because it is great movie that all for today have a good day.


Independence Day (1996)
9/10 for great


Independence Day (1996) Trailer

No comments:

Post a Comment

Batman 1989 movie review

Last Week I Said I would pick this week movie review it was a battle between flubber and Batman 1989 watched both movie and went with Batman...