Friday, June 5, 2020

X2: X-Men United (2003) Movie Review

Next one that I be reviewing is X2: X-Men United from 2003.


Rated PG-13

Story
When anti-mutant Colonel William Stryker kidnaps Professor X and attacks his school, the X Men must ally with their Archenemy Magneto to stop him.

Cast
Patrick Stewart as Professor Charles Xavier
Hugh Jackman as Logan/Wolverine
Ian McKellen as Eric Lehnsherr/ Magneto
Halle Berry as Ororo Monroe/ Storm
Famke Janssen as Jean Gray


Movie Review
Well have to say sometimes I like the X-Men movies and sometimes I don’t this one I did like it had a great plot and action and great effects indeed with a great building up to a ending I hope was good not too much though the end was sad when one of team members died but this person went down saving life’s so that person was a hero I also like how The president was talking and it got dark and all x-men team were there giving him a message that way to send it that for sure as for ending it was ok not a bad movie did like it some but not of world though not going to say it worst movie I see though.


Acting
Well not bad acting in this hugh Jackman I like as Wolverine in X-men movies he is great playing this character in the movies some of best work as well I see anyway no problems with acting in this one in fact it was good.


Closing thoughts
Well good movie did not like one of them died maybe this person want to get write off or they just write her off anyway they went down as hero even though I did not agree with anyway this was my first X-men movie I write maybe down the line will write more movies review well have to see anyway have a great day everybody.

X2-X-Men United (2003)
6/10 for good


X2-X-Men United (2003) trailer

No comments:

Post a Comment

Batman 1989 movie review

Last Week I Said I would pick this week movie review it was a battle between flubber and Batman 1989 watched both movie and went with Batman...