Sunday, February 7, 2021

Real Steel (2011) movie Review

 A Review of Real Steel (2011)



Starring...... Hugh Jackman, Dakota Goyo and Evangeline Lilly



Director....... Shawn Levy



Synopsis


In the near future, a robot boxing is top sport. A struggling ex boxer feels he’s found a champion in discarded robot.



Warning possible Spoilers



My Review........


Now I just love movies with robots in action anx figure I give this movie a chance it has a high rating and heard some good reviews this one also stars a familiar face Hugh Jackman who I see in x-man movies so figure I watch this one and see if I will like it and I must say it is a great movie from what I see story is about robot boxing and a guy who used to be a boxer Is trying to find the right Robot to win but he struggling to find the right one along with his son they will have to figure out a way to find the right robot to win whole looking though junk yard they may of find the robot they were looking for that for sure.



This is when movie picks up and bond between robot and kid starts and robot starts kicking ass in the ring this what I liked about this it great writing and great acting and great action comes in also robot name Is atom about so now they found there champion who can make rich but you got to wonder if this robot part human as well this makes story very Interesting as well because now they may go up against Zeus the top robot of boxing and champion but after father gets beat up he may have seconds thoughts but later on makes up his mind and now will go up against Zeus but question can they win it.



Well have to say Zeus vs Atom that was his name not Adam the fight was great but boy atom took one heck of beating both did as well The fight scenes had me at edge of my seat very good fight but was little disappointed on who win but that way boxing goes I must say it did have a great ending this was a good movie of battle of robots.



Great movie with great acting as well hats off to cast and crew now if there ever a number 2 would like to see rematch between Atom and Zeus would be great battle but there no news on part 2 hopefully there will be one and get Hugh back as well he was great in this one as well this movie is for anybody who like great action and boxing I think you will like this one as well as much as I did in closing again great movie.


I give this movie Real steel (2011) out of 10/10 rating a 7/10 for great. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Batman 1989 movie review

Last Week I Said I would pick this week movie review it was a battle between flubber and Batman 1989 watched both movie and went with Batman...