Sunday, March 7, 2021

Birdy (1984) Movie Review

 A Review of Birdy (1984)


Starring....... Matthew Modine, Nicolas cage and Al Columbato



Director....... Alan Parker



Synopsis


After two friends return home from Vietnam War one becomes mentally unstable and obsesses with becoming a bird.



Warning Spoilers Ahead


My Review


If there any movie that is indeed crazy this one ranks up there the story of this one is good and is something how one is written in this one guy is obsesses on being a bird the story does go back and forward on story like before and after story the story after is his friend trying to get him out mental house and trying to get him stable as well so pretty much go back and forward they are very good friends as well seem like he was so into birds even try to fly with wings he made this movie is pretty good on acting as well some of Nicholas cage great acting in this role so acting is good story up and down a little bit to me but I know since they are telling story no problems but I wonder what all this is buliding up for a good ending of movie or bad one is the ?.



Well have to say this movie was not bad but good it story was good between one guy who trying become a bird and another guy trying save his friend birdy from being throw in a nuthouse or crazy house so what did I think of ending can of silly but that way I would end it a comedy way a very good movie Nicholas cage was gold in if your fan and have not see it you also you may or may not like this movie as I thought it was silly movie but that was 80’s for you huh which I do and this movie pretty much fits in that era I am not sure if that one would fit in today era is all I got to say see you next Sunday.



I give this movie a rating out of 10/10 a 6/10 because it was good.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Batman 1989 movie review

Last Week I Said I would pick this week movie review it was a battle between flubber and Batman 1989 watched both movie and went with Batman...