Sunday, January 16, 2022

The Nutty Professor (1963) Movie Review

 Starring………. Jerry Lewis, Stella Stevens and Del Moore



Director…….. Jerry Lewis



Synopsis


A timid, nearsighted chemistry teacher discovers a magical potion that can transform him into a suave and handsome Romeo. The Jekyll and Hyde game works well enough until the concoction starts to wear off at the most embarrassing times.



Warning spoilers ahead



My Review


Figure since I review the Eddie Murphy version of this one years ago will take a look at the Original one that came out in 1963 and trust me can’t not wait to review this classic movie so let’s get started.



Have to say this is one of Jerry Lewis best movie Performance in my view it is very funny how he play this character well done too and in this one he plays chemistry teacher he was very goofing but I had a lot of laughs did feel sorry for him because he was not well liked too much well nerd thing does that but there one person who is nice to him her name was Mrs. pretty played by Stella Stevens who acting was amazing in this one as well the story of movie is very good like how it was written it like a Dr. Jekyll and Mr. Hyde thing but not in a scary well this time well maybe the transformation part was scary but it did pay off because he become this cool guy name Buddy love this again where Jerry Lewis is gold on acting he gets to play 2 great characters in this one is what I enjoy And at the end when truth comes out he give one of most powerful message ever in a movie in my view which make this movie even more great in my view the ending was very good for this great classic.



If you like old classics this one is for Jerry Lewis again is great In this he also a great singer as well the acting is good as well great comedy this it also the story of 2 people in one but in that end proves being yourself is good enough. And also there is a little love story between the two guess which was ok in my view for years I will remember this movie being a classic old movie one and this indeed a must see movie for everybody.



I give the nutty professor (1963) a rating of 8/10 for great .


No comments:

Post a Comment

Batman 1989 movie review

Last Week I Said I would pick this week movie review it was a battle between flubber and Batman 1989 watched both movie and went with Batman...