Thursday, October 29, 2020

Eden Log (2007) Movie Review

Well for this next let see what I think of Eden Log movie from 2007.

Rated R

Story
Hey man Wakes up deep inside a cave. Suffering amnesia, he has no recollection of how he come to be there, or of what happen to the man whose body he finds beside him. Tailed by a mysterious creature, this forgotten man embarks upon a Journey.


Cast
Clovis Cornillac as Tolbiac
Vimala Pons as Technican
Zohar Wexler as technican
Sifan Shao as Technician
Arben Bajraktara as Technician
Antony Rea as Mutant

Movie review
If there any weird movie that I see it is this that for sure Where do I start on this is I am not what the heck did I just see the plot on movie was good with a man being trapped inside a cave with no memory on who is he and what he doing so how do you get out of this dark cave the movie stay that way this movie is indeed a dark so he pretty much along and looking for a way out too me this movie says it was horror but too me seem SCFi movie it did but Creature was scary though had no idea what the heck that was though sure was ugly thing later on he does meet a woman and team up with her guess both are stuck there so I wonder how this was going on end how do they get out or will end lame which I hope not well before I tell you that all I got to say from start to end this was one crazy movie and I wonder where there film this one now because it was pretty cool set up we learn more and more on what going on to the end so How do I feel about the ending of the movie well have to say it was ok not best ending though to a movie but will say this is not a bad movie.


Acting
Not too much acting in some but it was ok not worst acting in this one.

Scary or not
No blood or gore in this and also this seem more SCFI then Horror because I thought there nothing scary about this one so a break from blood and gory in this one.

Final thoughts
Not a bad movie had a few plots holes in this one but this felt like I was watching cube movies with him being trapped also would like to know who the woman was and what happen after she left she never came back though so they could of fill them plot holes up some otherwise great effects and stuff though but could of had a better ending though anyway if you like SCFI this will be for you hopefully for now see you in the next hour.



Eden log (2007)
5/10 for ok

Eden log (2007) trailer

No comments:

Post a Comment

Batman 1989 movie review

Last Week I Said I would pick this week movie review it was a battle between flubber and Batman 1989 watched both movie and went with Batman...