Friday, October 30, 2020

My Bloody Valentine (1981) Movie Review

Release in 1981

Rated R

Story
A decades- old folks tale surrounding a deranged murderer killing those who celebrate Valentine’s Day Turns out to be true to legend when a group defies the killer’s order and people start turning up dead.


Cast
Paul Kelman as T.J
Lori Hallier as Sarah
Neil Affleck as Axel

Movie Review
Well this one indeed live up to title because starts off bloody and gory as well this killer indeed is crazy he sends Disgusting and gross messages with body parts and dead people now we find out the story of this crazy person and sounds like he return to kill but teens or adult were dumb they still try to celebrate valentine day when they warn them not too so this open the door to killer to get more Victims
And for sure the kills in this are indeed a way scary movie should be indeed high on gore and blood though the movie plot of movie was written in my view this is just a good scary movie from start to the end.

Last 30 mins is them in a mine boy they were dumb why not go to mine where Killer is waiting for them fools and now they are trapped with him though the rest of the movie must say they did a great job on last 30 mins making this a great Horror movie and that twist at end was indeed blow minding who killer was indeed mind blowing and the way they ended is the way I would with creepy laugh could of lead to another movie but never got hats off for ending most scary ending I see he was nuts.

For lead acting in this everyone was acting in this was very good no problem at all with acting in this at all.


This movie too me is going to go down as one of best horror movie I see they do a good job making you think who killer is though the movie but as kills start to go up and trust me they do it is indeed a bloody Killer movie and later on there hint it might not be killer we think it is as no records were found that there made me think it was someone else and again that crazy twist on who it was again Shocked me one of best twists I see yet also there is a love Triangle story in this that fits in well too movie trust me at end indeed pay off from what you see my hats off to director and writer of movie as well was a great one this a must see for any fan of killer movies with a mask on think you will indeed like it.


My Bloody Valentine (1981)
7/10 great

No comments:

Post a Comment

Batman 1989 movie review

Last Week I Said I would pick this week movie review it was a battle between flubber and Batman 1989 watched both movie and went with Batman...