Thursday, October 29, 2020

Prom night 4 : Deliver Us From Evil (1992) Movie Review

Prom night 4 : Deliver Us From Evil (1992) Movie Review


This is it final movie Review of Series does it end good or do I think it ending not good find out below on what I think now.

Rated R

Story
Four Students ditch their high school prom For a party at a summer home, Unaware That a psycho priest is on the loose, Determined to punish Sinners.

Cast
Nicole De boer as Meagan
J.H Wyman as Mark
Joy Tanner as Laura
Alle Ghadban as Jeff

Movie review
Ok after see the first 3 after the last 2 with Mary Lou this has nothing to do with her This one took a darker Turn With a priest who is crazy going around killing but then later on goes after Students at Summer house that when things get crazy and he goes after everybody and gone nuts must say the last 15 mins not bad but not best either leading up to the crazy ending which is a ok but overrate this is not prom 4 I was looking for it was pretty boring and lacked a lot in this could of been better in my view.

Acting
Not best very bad Characters was can of boring in this one that for sure so yeah thought acting was not good.

Scary or not
Some blood but not too scary did try but did not hold up Well for that,

Closing thoughts on prom series
Well have to say 1st was good 2nd and 3rd Well ok with Mary Lou thing but number 4 ending it in not a good way which is shame so the winner out of 4 movies goes to number 1 for the best out of series I mean the problem after that they went another way with another story could of been cool if Mary was connect to first one but she was not though and number 3 was still horror but more comedy to me with again Mary Lou got can got boring to me some so that was my problem with first 2 I like number 1 because it had a strong plot and one heck of twist at the end on who killer was and great acting with that last shot of Jamie Lee Curtis crying was just Beautiful and sad so number 1 was indeed classic horror movie to me whole rest is ok after that number 4 would of been good if it had something that could spice it up but it was not and was boring try to be at end but still was not so there you have it my thoughts on prom night movies series.


Prom night 4 : Deliver us from evil (1992)
4/10 not good

Prom night 4 : Deliver us from evil (1992) trailer



No comments:

Post a Comment

Batman 1989 movie review

Last Week I Said I would pick this week movie review it was a battle between flubber and Batman 1989 watched both movie and went with Batman...