Friday, October 23, 2020

The Gingerdead Man (2005) movie Review

Well up next will be one of most odd movies Reviews that for a movie called Gingerdead man from 2005.

Story
An evil adorable Gingerbread man comes to life with soul of convicted killer this real life Cookie Monster wreaks havoc on the girl dad who sent the killer to the electric chair.

Cast
Gary Busey as Millard Findlemeyer
Robin Sydney as Sarah Leigh
Ryan Locke as Amos Cadbury
Larry Cedar as Jimmy Dean
Alexia Aleman as Lorna Dean


Movie Review
All I got to say this one is funny and bad where do people come up with silly ideas like this it also can of creepy as well the way this movie set up I mean Gingerbread coming back from the dead to cause Havoc on daughter of dad who sent him to electric chair now that would of been good story what after that is silly writing and crazy acting felt more like a fan horror movie then a movie to me but do say some of stuff in here is dumb and well silly it is not worst thing I see or best could of been better writing also seem like movie is can of slow as well but there one actor who I never thought would be in it see below in a bit too see who I am talking but the movie Characters
Seem can of boring and the ending was no fun as well it was odd as well overate not a good movie.

Acting
Not the best acting but can of odd see Gary Busey I see his movies before and they are good why was he in it well they must of payed him lots of money to be In this one he did very good playing bad guy I will say even if the story is not good otherwise other acting didn’t seem good.

Scary or not
Well anytime you have a cookie attacking you in a movie yeah it was one ugly too and the ending was creepy as well it was bloody some but did it scare me little bit but not a whole lot find it silly more then to tell you the truth.


Final thoughts
Not a good Gingerdead man movie at all so bad I think I will not be reviewing the 2nd movie of series and just take a quick break next Friday before the big 3 day Halloween movies reviews marathon so see you then also to end this wish this movie was good and full moon you indeed failed on this one.


The Gingerdead Man (2005)
4/10 for not good


the gingerdead man 2005 trailer

No comments:

Post a Comment

Batman 1989 movie review

Last Week I Said I would pick this week movie review it was a battle between flubber and Batman 1989 watched both movie and went with Batman...