Friday, October 30, 2020

The Shining (1980) Movie Review

 The shining (1980) movie Review



A Review of The Shining (1980)



Starring...... Jack Nicholson, Shelley Duvall, Wendy Torrance



Director..... Stanley Kubrick



Synopsis:


A family heads to an isolated hotel for the winter where a sinister presence influences the father into violence, while his psychic son sees Horrific forebodings from the past and future.



Warning Possible Spoilers ahead


My Review........



A creepy movie this seem like when they go Hotel strange things happen her boyfriend start acting weird like he possessed bye a demon they do a good job building up to what is to come two twins girls in blue dress pop up guess they are ghosts but music goes odd when they show up I do enjoy makes it feel scary in this one that for sure enough to send chills down your spine because your not sure what ahead.


As movie goes on gets more and more creepy as father starts to go crazy starts to give creeps up my spine this is the way Horror movie should be now the question is was he drive nuts by a demon or just lost his mind that well written the last parts of movie show he pretty much lost and damn he went psycho.



This was indeed the most scary movie I see indeed will be on top of list as most scary movies I see but it was indeed one of best for acting from Jack Nicholson and Shelley Duvall so Main lead was tie both of them put out amazing performance from what I see in this one that for sure.


Hats of to the director of this movie he did a amazing job on this that for sure guess In the end the guy went nuts did the ending have a powerful one well sort of see that coming though but still have questions though they did show a photo with killer in guess he has ties to past it was maybe that last shot with Jack Nicholson was great we see what happen to him not best ending but that last shot I give it a thumbs up wow one of most crazy movie I even see I would watch it again around Halloween time is all I got left to say.


Out of 10/10 I give this one a 7/10 for great


No comments:

Post a Comment

Batman 1989 movie review

Last Week I Said I would pick this week movie review it was a battle between flubber and Batman 1989 watched both movie and went with Batman...