Thursday, October 29, 2020

Sorority Row (2009) Movie review

This next one is another Mystery movie with another killer on the loose Here’s my review of Sorority Row from 2009.

Rated R

Story
A group of Sorority sisters Try to cover up the death of their house sister after a prank gone wrong, Only to be stalked by a serial killer.


Cast
Teri Andrez as Bra-Clad Sister
Adam Barrie as Danny
Megan Wolfley as Trampoline sister
Robert Belushi as Anazed Senior Guy


Movie Review
Well have to say this one mess up movie at start we see what they want to prank this girl boyfriend for cheating and making him she dead well it wrong and he stab her killing her so sisters just leave her body out there very sick they are so months later they get a text with that from where they dump the body then after that killings start and odd minds games start from killer so who is one during this who ever it is was there the night Maggie was killed so this person is getting revenge for her death by going after them and anybody else in there way my guess killer is Megan boyfriend since he went nuts this drive him nuts was my guess we find out at end who is doing the killings and
It was not who I think it was indeed one heck of twist should of know anyway this was a great horror slash movie from start to end great plot and indeed was worth see.


Acting
Not bad acting in this have to say it was great In this one from what I see.

Scary or not
Thought it was scary Slasher movie lots of gore and bloody kills were scary one crazy movie this was but a good horror movie.


Final thoughts
Well did like this one but will not be on my top movies though but will be on list I do like though it was scary how killer turn out he was nuts but should of know he was the killer though do I think this movie worth checking I say maybe up to I did mind it at all but do note it is bloody some and kills as gory as well but not a bad movie at all.


Sorority Row (2009)
6/10 for good


Sorority Row (2009) trailer



No comments:

Post a Comment

Batman 1989 movie review

Last Week I Said I would pick this week movie review it was a battle between flubber and Batman 1989 watched both movie and went with Batman...