Saturday, July 27, 2013

Lucas Movie Review

Here is my review of the classic movie called Lucas Note Spoilers Possible Below


Cast

Corey Heim as Lucas

Kerri Green as Maggie

Charlie Sheen as Cappie

Courtney Thorne - Smith as Alise

Winona Ryder as Rina

Tom Hodges as Bruno

Jeremy Piven as Spike


Year It Was Release 1986

this is one of fave Corey Heim Movies and I like How this Movie Starts With great Music and with Bugs and Lucas Walking then its Show you the Title and the Cast Great Way To Start The Movie With A great Opening,

This Movie is About A teenage Boy who fall in love with the new girl name Maggie
but the bad news is she older then him and just wants to be friends, but though the movie he does crazy things to try to win her heart but there is a road block in front of that which is bullying which he does gets bullying for out the whole movie which is sad. I did indeed felt sad for him.

Sound and Picture Thoughts- Sound and Picture was Great For A 80's Movie So no problem there.

Music- I love the music is this one fits in very well for great and sad moments very well done the music for Lucas was.

In The End Do I think Maggie And Lucas Should of Hook Up Lets Just Say Yes And No.

Lucas to me was one of Cory Heim Best Movie I see He did Great In This One and this movie will indeed forever be a classic Movie. If you are a fan of Corey Heim and have not see this movie do so This is Indeed A must See Movie My Rating Of movie will be Below Along With The Trailer of the movie.













No comments:

Post a Comment

Batman 1989 movie review

Last Week I Said I would pick this week movie review it was a battle between flubber and Batman 1989 watched both movie and went with Batman...