Monday, July 1, 2013

Howard The Duck movie review

here is my review of goofing and crazy Howard The Duck Movie which came out in 1986 spoilers possible below also.


starring

Lea Thompson as Beverly Switzler


Jeffrey Jones as Dr Walter Jenning

Tim Robbins as Phil Blumburtt








this is one of oddest movies that I see some say it the worst movie of the 80's but too me not bad it about a duck who came from duck planet to earth yes he like us with arms and legs so lets go over some of good and bads of what I think.

goods jokes was funny not bad acting and also lea Thompson singing she has a great singing  voice and she did great in this one if she wasn't in it this movie would of suck even more for acting and this was the movie that got her going not too long after this she did all back to future movies which was classics movies she still one of fave to watch today. other good parts was the plot even though it was goofing liked it a lot now on too parts that I didn't like much.


lets see now lets start with the start of the movie a duck woman in the tub and you can see her duck boobs not very good for a movie that rated PG.


long tongue very creepy and very scary and it was indeed longest tongue that I see in a movie again not a good part for a PG movie

them are the only two parts that I didn't like of the movie and also found creepy for the movie this movie too me should of been rated PG-13.


Howard the duck to me was one of Low B rated movies of the 80's but lets say a good and bad movie it was also create bye the same guy who did stars wars from what I heared he didn't the way this one turn out though. this is not much of a family movie might be scary for kids as I was scared when I see this as a kid back in 1986.

below is my rating of the movie and trailer of the movie also link to the IMdb page

wf2008 movie rating for howard the duck

6.5 out of 10 for good

howard the duck Imdb page go here.  http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0091225/






















No comments:

Post a Comment

Batman 1989 movie review

Last Week I Said I would pick this week movie review it was a battle between flubber and Batman 1989 watched both movie and went with Batman...