Friday, June 28, 2013

Miley Cyrus - We Can't Stop music video review

I guess we can say mrs Hannah Montana is now grow up and has change from this video she has so here my review of her new music video we can't stop.


all I got too say is this video is not good this indeed a new side to miley that I never see kissing dolls in the video and  tweaking just to let you know I did not know what that means   but thanks to her I now know what its means its means  shake your butt up and down It was can of funny see her do it something I didn't want to see. also in the video kissing dolls she does now also there people with smoke coming out of lets just say  parts there should not be coming out from also there is a girl cutting her fingers and pink stuff comes out of it which is the only cool part too me.


OK I think Write enough about that all I got to say she still got a great voice but the music video just plain sucks as for the song is something I rather listen to it on the radio it not a bad song fave parts when she says forget the haters because somebody love you.

I do hope this new change works for her but seems like others are not happy don't blame them  but we can't do nothing about it this the way she wants to go and we have to live with that as for me as a fan I am going to try and get used it but it not going to be easy.

music video rating
3.5 for bad

can't stop song rating
6.4 for good


new update miley cyrus what do I think of her now blog click here http://wf20000.blogspot.com/2015/09/miley-cyrus-what-do-i-think-of-her-now.html

No comments:

Post a Comment

Batman 1989 movie review

Last Week I Said I would pick this week movie review it was a battle between flubber and Batman 1989 watched both movie and went with Batman...