Wednesday, June 19, 2013

Mannequin (1987) review

here is my review of classic and funny movie called Mannequin note might be spoilers below.


first the cast list

Andrew McCarthy as Jonathan Switcher

Kim Cattrall as Emmy

G.W. Bailey as Felix

Carole Davis as Roxie


this movie too me was one of most funny of 1987 it about guy who creates a Mannequin and lose his job and girlfriend but then later on gets a job and then oddest thing happen the Mannequin comes to life in a form of a hot chick but there is a catch he the only one that can see her which is a good twist too the movie that was pretty much the plot for the movie along with her helping him design the shopping window which is did well got to hand to kim Cattrall in this one she was great.


goofing parts of this movie a guy name Hollywood he was goofing but funny could not stop laughing at him he was funny too me the most funny part of the movie was when she flying in the air of mall then when guard see her she turns back into the dummy and crash into him very funny.


for music on this movie you get lots of good music songs bye starship called nothing going stop us now and also a song called do you dream about me sing bye Alisha a wonderful song one of my new fave song the music in movie is very good which I liked too.


some people say this movie was bad well it was kind of bad but too me another good low B rating too me it still a classic as it one of them 80's movies that I grow up watching so is Mannequin a rent first or buy I go with rent first but if your looking for a funny movie that will make you laugh Mannequin is the movie for you.


Mannequin movie rating

6.9 out of 10 for good


Mannequin (1987) Trailer


















No comments:

Post a Comment

Batman 1989 movie review

Last Week I Said I would pick this week movie review it was a battle between flubber and Batman 1989 watched both movie and went with Batman...