Saturday, June 15, 2013

The Black Cat 1989 Review

this week we will take a look at the creepy movie called the black cat which aired on SCFI network years again here is my review of the movie the black cat 1989 note might be some spoilers.


I remember years ago watching This movie on Scfi network years ago and years later figure I look for it again could not find unit last year on YouTube so Tonight I got the chance to re-watch it and I must Say it the must Creepy and Scary Movie I see.


Whole The Storyline to me was can of lame I must say Effects of this movie was great lots of blood heart blowing up stuff and a ugly witch name Levana who has worms all over her face she comes back from the dead after they want to do a screenplay on her cause hell on everybody who gets in her way and also the only she way she can rule the world again is too find a baby and take over it soul.


the ending of movie wasn't much but talking and effects but it wasn't bad could of been better my guess this a low b rated movie so lets see what my thumbs up and downs of movie.

Thumbs up- Creepy Music, Blood, Gore and A witch Who is Ugly witch name Leavana this movie has enough to scare you a lot.

thumbs down - some of acting is not good but not much and better plot would of made this one great.


if you are looking for lots of blood and lots of gore and enough to scare you try this lugi cozzi movie called the black cat here in Usa in other places they call it bye other names which I post a few below after the rating of the movie.


rating
6.4 out of 10


other titles for this movie

demon 6 De profundis

II Gatto Nero main title of the movie


the whole movie is still on youtube as of today better hurry it could be remove anytime.

here a small video of the movie very gore highlights click link below

http://youtu.be/8v_iBKQG6pw













No comments:

Post a Comment

Batman 1989 movie review

Last Week I Said I would pick this week movie review it was a battle between flubber and Batman 1989 watched both movie and went with Batman...