Saturday, August 3, 2013

Tales From The Darkside The Last Car Review

Here is my Review of The Last Car Episode From My Fave Show Tales From The Darkside note might be some spoilers below.

First I like How This Show Open With The Creepy Intro Of Series One Of The Best TV Intro in Tv I say.

This Episode starts with a girl who try to catch a Train home so she waits in the train Station Which looks like it been dead for years so she does get on the train but there only a few people on it like a old lady a kid and a old guy who hold a shoe like box in his hand. also when they go though a tunnels odd things happen like they turn dead and gun the kid has become real and the music becomes creepy and the old lady eyes goes back in head very odd and creepy but a good twist too the episode.also the old guy with the shoe boxes has sandwiches and cookies how he gets its is something we never figure out.

this too me was a good episode of tales from the darkside very creepy but good as for the ending lets just say it was a OK twist could of been better as I guess we can say this is one train she should of never got on and also still have lots of questions as what would happen if she did get off the train that something we will never find out.also the music adds very well too creepy moments in this one also the kid was a pest in this one.this will indeed be my fav episode of the series for years to come.


the last car episode rating

8.0 for good.



















No comments:

Post a Comment

Batman 1989 movie review

Last Week I Said I would pick this week movie review it was a battle between flubber and Batman 1989 watched both movie and went with Batman...