Tuesday, August 6, 2013

Mask Movie Review

Here my review of the great 80's movie called mask spoilers below is possible


Release in 1985


Cast

Cher as Rusty Dennis

Sam Elliott as Gar

Eric Stoltz as Rocky Dennis

Laura Dern as Diana Adams


Plot- this movie is the story of Rocky Dennis who has Craniodiaphy  Dyaplasia which cause calcium deposits on his Skull that force his face out shape and this was movie was based on the true story of rocky Dennis


this movie was great we got to see the story of real life Rocky Dennis and what he went though being bully and put up with his mom who was mess up with drugs and drinking too much. it indeed had a sad ending but I did like watching this movie because of the great acting of Cher she nailed this one got to give her lots of credit to playing a mom figure she stuck up for him many times in this one this also prove singing wasn't only her greatness but acting as well  also credit to Eric Stoltz as playing rocky he did a great job also it was cool see Laura Dern in this one who played rocky girlfriend she was also good and very pretty.

this movie will go down as being one of the best 80's movies that I see and will remember it for years to come as being a great story of Rocky Dennis. If you haven't see it yet do so because it a good movie with amazing acting in it which made this movie great.


mask movie rating
9.6 out of 10 for great.

one of great poem bye rocky dennis below

These things are good: ice cream and cake, a ride on a Harley, seeing monkeys in the trees, the rain on my tongue, and the sun shining on my face. These things are a drag: dust in my hair, holes in my shoes, no money in my pocket, and the sun shining on my face.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Batman 1989 movie review

Last Week I Said I would pick this week movie review it was a battle between flubber and Batman 1989 watched both movie and went with Batman...