Friday, December 6, 2013

how the grinch stole christmas cartoon review

here is my review how the grinch stole Christmas cartoon so here is my review of it below note spoilers possible.


Story thoughts
this is indeed a great storyline for all ages it is indeed a classic with great music too I have watched this for years since I was kid and still watch it every Christmas and I must say he was indeed one grumpy Grinch who hated Christmas but that what made this story more  great and I was happy how it played out in the end it a wonderful story that you can only see around Christmas only is what I think.

final thoughts
a great family cartoon for everybody if you have not see it watch it because it is indeed amazing one that you will like for years to come like me 


how the grinch stole christmas cartoon rating

9.6 out of 10 for good







No comments:

Post a Comment

Batman 1989 movie review

Last Week I Said I would pick this week movie review it was a battle between flubber and Batman 1989 watched both movie and went with Batman...