Thursday, November 28, 2013

rudolph the red nosed reindeer 1964 movie review

well its Christmas time again and I figure I would review some stuff that has to do with Christmas on tv so to I am going to review one of fav Christmas movie called rudolph the red nosed reindeer which came out in 1964 due note spoilers possible below.

story thoughts
I remember watching this as a kid it is a very good Christmas movie for everybody its based on the song rudolph the red nosed reindeer its tell you pretty much the story in a clay motion 1 hour movie they did a good job with clay motion too me it awesome and what even more cool  is Burl Ives tells you the Story as a snowman he also does some great songs. also what I find odd is a Elf wants to be dentist very odd oh well could of been worst if they add something else that he want to be. running away from being bully bye others they meet a gold minor who looking for gold and has well bad luck thought added him was good but it made the story even more better which I enjoy the story of  rudolph the red nosed reindeer.

final thoughts
this indeed is a good Christmas movie they only air it around Christmas but this year they aired it before thanksgiving which is odd but it is on dvd too this indeed is a good one for young and old to watch it is  too me a classic for years to come.


rudolph the red nosed reindeer 1964 movie rating

8.9 out of 10 for great

No comments:

Post a Comment

Batman 1989 movie review

Last Week I Said I would pick this week movie review it was a battle between flubber and Batman 1989 watched both movie and went with Batman...