Wednesday, November 27, 2013

CBS Storybreak-How To Eat Fried Worms review

here is my review of the episode called How To Eat Fried Worms from CBS storybreak  series note spoilers possible below.


one of most crazy episodes of series in my view a boy must eat worms for at least 15 days and if he does he gets 50 bucks and a bike or a enough to buy a bike he was bully bye 2 kids to do this must say he was indeed brave to eat that many worms just to get that money Don't think I would do that though out the episode we see the ones who came up with the bet try anything they could do too make sure he didn't win but once he got started he never quit eating them too me I remember be gross out as a kid back one I first see this episode but now its not bad this indeed another classic episode from CBS Storybreak series and its based on a book How To Eat Fried Worms" written by Thomas Rockwell this episode was have not read the book wished I would must say I did enjoy this episode the story was very  good so here it is below called how to eat fried worms hopefully there no one out there that does that also don't think you should try this as you may get sick that all for now have a good night and happy thanksgiving.

CBS Storybreak-How To Eat Fried Worms rating
7.5 out 10 for good




No comments:

Post a Comment

Batman 1989 movie review

Last Week I Said I would pick this week movie review it was a battle between flubber and Batman 1989 watched both movie and went with Batman...