Saturday, November 16, 2013

Big Top Pee Wee Movie review

here is my review of the goofing movie called Big Top Pee Wee spoilers possible below.

cast

Paul Reubens as Pee Wee

Penelope Ann Miller as Winnie


Valeria Golino as Gina

plot
In the sequel to "Pee Wee's Big Adventure", Pee-Wee Herman is a simple farmer in a small town. But after a big storm blows their way, a circus ends up at Pee Wee's farm. So he lets the circus stay at his farm for a while. The circus decides to put on a show with one lovable star, Pee-Wee.


Movie Thoughts
too me after  watching this movie this isn't one  of his best I see I mean the whole Circus Storyline was can of lame I mean they should of cut back on that some and give us a better one but the Film did have some laughs when he meet this hot   chick name Gina he looked at her boobs then fainted right there I know that this indeed wasn't for kids but I do must say the love story was a OK twist least better then most of storyline of the film there were a few more laughs I liked but not much could of been more laughs as for ending it was silly but not a bad ending could of been better ending though this movie is most of time having him  help the Circus get back on there feet after a storm and love storyline between Pee wee and Gina was better then Circus one too me also she ended up hate him for half of the film because he was see Winnie his other girlfriend yes two woman fighting over him in this one as for the old grumpy people they were rude and mean it was a good idea because least we needed someone to hate Pee Wee and Circus people in this one.


Last Thoughts
was this better then  Pee-Wee's Big Adventure movie it wasn't as good as that one but it was not the worst one I see there would of been a lots of things I would change too make it a great movie. but I do must say If your Pee Wee fan you should check it out too see if you like it or not.




Big Top Pee Wee Movie Rating

5.9 out 10 for ok








No comments:

Post a Comment

Batman 1989 movie review

Last Week I Said I would pick this week movie review it was a battle between flubber and Batman 1989 watched both movie and went with Batman...