Wednesday, November 20, 2013

The Christmas Tree 1996 movie review


here is my review of The Christmas Tree 1996 movie spoilers possible below.


cast

Julie Harris as Sister Anthony

trini Alvarado as Beth

Andrew Mccarthy as Richard Reilly

Beth Aberlin as Sister Sarah


directed bye Sally Field

story thoughts
tonight whole looking for a good Christmas movie I run into this amazing movie it is indeed a movie that will touch your heart and is the magic of one tree and a women bond amazing how a tree can do that the story was awesome and amazing acting bye cast and crew it also directed bye sally Field which is cool it also Based on a true story between a nun and her friendship with a magic of a tree which she grow up with this is indeed a great story and I indeed enjoy it. great movie


Last thoughts
see this for the first is something at first didn't think it would be good but it was more then good it was great and I think if you watch it you will indeed like as I did this also based on the book write bye by Julie Salamon and Jill Weber haven't read it if I can find will in the future there is no trailer I could find but the movie on YouTube will leave link below to the movie along with the rating,

The Christmas Tree 1996 movie rating
9.6 out 10 for awesome movie and indeed gets a thumbs up from me.


link to the movie-https://youtu.be/j2sYOrCH8Pg


No comments:

Post a Comment

Batman 1989 movie review

Last Week I Said I would pick this week movie review it was a battle between flubber and Batman 1989 watched both movie and went with Batman...