Monday, March 2, 2015

Whale - Hobo Humpin Slobo Babe review back to the year 1994 edition

we are taking a small break from wizard of oz dvd  features review  for a bit it will return soon once I feel better also this is a late night edition for reviews so for anyone that still up and joining me welcome and since it late night figure I would review this music video called Whale - Hobo Humpin Slobo Babe it was a video I remember see this  back on Beavis and Butthead back in the 90's just run into again and thought of that now after see the full version of the song without Beavis and Butthead talking must say it one wacky song but too me its sounds can of better on Beavis and butthead only they make videos that suck into gold and I mean pure Gold this song is allright not the best but that what we had back in the days even the bads ones are good must say that chick can dance good though as for the band today unsure if they still playing music today or not also bet some will ask me what is a Hobo Humpin Slobo Babe don't ask me well that all for the late night edition review of Hobo Humpin Slobo Babe will post both Beavis and Butthead version and full version below good night and thanks for reading who ever is still up one last thing you might go wtf when see this video.




                                                Beavis And Butthead Version below funny too

                                                   
                         

                                         Rating 7.5 of 10                                        

No comments:

Post a Comment

Batman 1989 movie review

Last Week I Said I would pick this week movie review it was a battle between flubber and Batman 1989 watched both movie and went with Batman...