Friday, March 20, 2015

Tom and Jerry and The Wizard of Oz Movie Review

its time for another movie review this time its Tom and Jerry and the  Wizard of Oz Movie review is below along with some cast names not all but some but before you get too that Read a note on if I like Tom And Jerry as a kid or not.


Tom and Jerry for Years has been my fave since I was a kid still like it today as well so I grow up watching the Cat Chase the mouse for years still today is my fave even though for the age of 36 not a whole lot though some old ones are indeed good but do I like the new ones you find out as well below for my very first Tom and Jerry Movie Review but before we get to the review lets take a look at cast names first shell we also my nephew loves this movie as well.


Cast

Grey Griffin- Dorothy voice

Michael Gough- Scarecrow Voice

Rob Paulsen- The Tin Man voice

Todd Stachwick- The Cowardly Lion Voice

Frances Conroy- Aunt Voice

Laraine Newman- Mrs Gulch Voice/Witch Witch

Kath Soucie- Tuffy Voice


Story

the story is pretty much the wizard of oz with tom and Jerry added as they try and make sure  Dorothy safe from the witch in the land of oz and there lots of new stuff in the movie  as well to make this movie very good now that I told you some of the story lets get down to what good and bad about this movie


Good
the good parts I like is when the witch was after tom and Jerry as well funny how they bug her a lot. also like how they try and help Dorothy out bye getting water to help get rid of  witch which they have a hard time doing so. pretty much everything is good with the voiceovers and lots of good funny moments that had me laughing some say this isn't a good movie but too me as a tom and jerry fan it is a good movie and is  a must see for all fans of tom and Jerry very cute movie it is and very well done.


Bads.
tuffy voice wasn't very good that the only problem I had otherwise everything else was good could of had a better voice over for her but I am sure many kids don't care if she cool or not watch the trailer below.


Tom and Jerry The Wizard of Oz Movie rating

9.4 of 10 for good and cute.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Batman 1989 movie review

Last Week I Said I would pick this week movie review it was a battle between flubber and Batman 1989 watched both movie and went with Batman...