Wednesday, April 1, 2015

Fifty Shades of Grey Book + Movie review





going to do something which I thought I never do but a dear friend ask me too so will be review both book and Fifty shades of Grey Movie   Which I have read and see so get ready here we go a review on which I never thought I would do again to my friend hope you like this one because it is for you go below for my review start with the cast list below picture is above too. here we go below to read it will be a hot read too you may want to open windows after this hot review


CAST LIST


Don't have much time to write the Cast  list so keep on going below for the Reviews started with the Fifty of shades Book Review then after  The Movie review.








                                         














                                                        APRIL FOOLS HAHA READ BELOW
                               



In  case  you don't know its April fools and well you got fooled  hopefully I got you good did you think I was going to read book or watch the Fifty Shades of Grey and review it hell no I am sure I had you fooled when I said a friend of my give me the book to read and also took me to see the movie that was made up too no friend give me the book or took me to see the movie in the end hopefully I got everybody good and have a great April fools day.







No comments:

Post a Comment

Batman 1989 movie review

Last Week I Said I would pick this week movie review it was a battle between flubber and Batman 1989 watched both movie and went with Batman...