Friday, April 17, 2015

Wizard of oz Leo is on the air promo: DVD Feature Review part 23

yes it has return after a month break back to during Wizard of Oz  DVD features review and this is part 23  called Leo is on the air Promo.



now after listen to this it a good way to promo the wizard of oz with sound clips and must of all the music songs from the wizard of oz its was a good way to get everybody ready to see the movie back then now today we just have Internet and TV ads don't think they promo movies on radio music much could be wrong but I think I would of heard it bye now anyway


final thoughts
Yes I know this won't be a long one because it just a Radio promo for about 12 mins if it was longer would review more but in closing I did like this short promo for the Wizard of Oz with some sound clips and some my fav songs from the movie this indeed awesome to have and is indeed very rare on this DVD check out the promo below after my rating will post the link to video as well in case the full video don't show up sometimes thanks for reading and next Friday look for part 24  to be up as we take a look at jukebox feature on this awesome DVD also forgot to add that it could of been longer So I could make this review long.



Wizard of oz Leo is on the air promo rating

7.5 out of 10 for good


https://youtu.be/VqxxsSMmAd8




No comments:

Post a Comment

Batman 1989 movie review

Last Week I Said I would pick this week movie review it was a battle between flubber and Batman 1989 watched both movie and went with Batman...