Friday, May 22, 2015

the Flash season one finale Review spoilers alert

Wizard of Oz DVD features review will not go down this week take the spot is the Flash Season one Finale review  Wizard of Oz DVD features will return next Friday so let get started with the season one  finale  of the Flash do note spoilers alert too just letting you for everybody who has not see it yet.

all I got say after watching that I am sweating after all that Great action and a lot of great Easter eggs in my view this was one of best season finale I see in years no doubt it great story and build up to the last 10-15 Min's also there was a few moments that made me tear up some the first one was when he was talking to his father about saving his mom great moment and another was when he went back in time and try to save his mom but could not but he told her the truth before she died that to me was a great and sad moment of the show he was going to save her  but another flash himself from the future said no so that was great acting there.


also another part of the finale that I like was the talk  between  Cisco and wells talk  and wells told him he was effect since he see  flashbacks never read the comics from what I read there is a possible that he will become vibe in the season 2 hope so will be awesome twist for him good moment between wells and Cisco and again great acting and hope Vibe is a good guy.


another epic part was when the flash return after it look like wells was going back to the future unit he superpunch bye  the flash who  return then R-flash was mad and then we got to see them fight in another great Battle I just loved the battles between them this season and it end where Eddie end up killing himself eobard never ending up being born because of this happen  very sad it was and before eobard died he said Barry how can survive without me before he died too me I don't think this is the last we see the R-Flash somehow he will be back in season 2. after he died the wormhole came back and started to get big and suck up everything it was awesome wormhole great effects too it was like all hell going on and could not be stop but we see the flash try to stop it but that where it ended this awesome season 1 can not wait unit season 2 got a long wait unit October but at least every Tuesday we still can watch reruns of the flash every Tuesday even I might watch a few episodes again as for where the flash goes after that he might end up in the past or future or somewhere guess we will find out in season 2 that my guess have to wait and see.


OK lets get on too the Easter eggs that was found that could be hints to what happens in season 2

whole the flash was running back to the past you can see clips of the future and the past like I see Killer Frost who is caitlin snow as of now should be something to see where they go with this she does look like a badass in the few second clip you have to look close to see her.

another clip we see Barry in jail talking to someone hmm that something hope we find out soon what that means in season 2.

also during a scene we see a  helmet fly out of the wormhole  who helmet is possible jay garrick who might be in season 2  but unsure looks like his helmet though let hope it is him just another fun Easter egg they throw at us Which I liked.


before the show ends you see hawkgirl stand there looking  up that is indeed her sure we will be see her a lot in season 2 but what her role is unknown another cool Easter egg .

out of all Easter eggs I see the top 2 I liked was

Killer Frost and Helmet coming out of the wormhole


to the cast and crew if you do read this its been a fun season 1 and thank you for making it great  see you for season 2 in October thanks again.


the flash fast enough season 1 finale rating

9.5 out of 10 for awesome .


The flash season 1 finale extras video below see what I have to say about Ronnie and Caitlin Snow Wedding link is below


https://youtu.be/YDjWccEOqcg









2 comments:

  1. Great review. I am going to look for Frost Killer. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete

Batman 1989 movie review

Last Week I Said I would pick this week movie review it was a battle between flubber and Batman 1989 watched both movie and went with Batman...