Monday, May 18, 2015

Jem and the Holograms Movie Trailer 1 Review

allright a very special blog review Monday as the new Jem And Holograms movie trailer came out this last week so let review shell we.


after watching that all I got to say is what the heck is that nothing in there look like the 80's  Jem And Holograms so lets go over the bad and good of the movie trailer and see what I mean.


good
for the first time I ever say this nothing look good but molly ringwald showing up boy its been a long time since I see her that about it as the far as goods

Bads
plot of the movie doesn't sound like one from the series sounds like they change a lot and made into crap like now she get famous bye well YouTube views or numbers that not the way I remember it goes plus in the trailer I see no computer do see her magic  earnings though but will the magic computer show up or will they  change that too me since they are crap on the series within be in doubt though. also in the movie for music they have one direction music when you do a live action movie which was from 80's cartoon do not put in one direction music you put in the music from the 80's then this crap that is a slap in the face to fans of the series like me rest of trailer I am not even going talk about it Because it bad it only the first trailer we haven't see anything yet but the way first trailer went doesn't sound good at all will I watch Trailer 2 review maybe but watching this trailer makes me rather watch the Jem And Holograms series better then this movie They mess this up big time and no worder its getting lots of dislikes will leave the trailer to the movie along with the intro to the cartoon and you can be the judge if its Jem And Holograms movie or another Hannah Montana story to me I say yes to that and yes no misfits at all in this one looks likes.



                                       
                                           

No comments:

Post a Comment

Batman 1989 movie review

Last Week I Said I would pick this week movie review it was a battle between flubber and Batman 1989 watched both movie and went with Batman...