Tuesday, May 5, 2015

review my own videos week 1 wf2008 debut YouTube video

that right I needed something to fill in for Tuesdays now since I Drop raw reviews so why not go look at some of the videos picked bye me on YouTube and see what I think of my self it sort of like a reaction to my videos try to make a video on reaction to my old videos but didn't work out well so let see how it works here.


video thoughts
today video I pick to review bye me is my very first video ever on YouTube it was in nov 2007 that When  I made my debut title was called funny movie most of it was me just goofing off for 5 mins with logic tech effects I think it was very funny watching myself for some reason I almost put a pen up my nose good thing I didn't do that ouch it wasn't much but me try find something to do in the video but the colors of this video was cool use a phone and DVD look neat also DVDs fall at pass the 1 min of the video so that was funny otherwise just watch TV nothing was on but you can hear me complain about that though now lets go to my final on my debut YouTube video.


Final Debut video thoughts
Looking back look OK wished I would of done more in the video  otherwise was camera shy I was some since it was my first  video also I don't use logic tech anymore but it is cool looking back and see my first video use that so not a bad video when on to make about 600 videos so far today after that


WF2008 Debut Video Rating

4.5 out of 10 for ok


here is the video below







No comments:

Post a Comment

Batman 1989 movie review

Last Week I Said I would pick this week movie review it was a battle between flubber and Batman 1989 watched both movie and went with Batman...